We are seeking a part-time Ministry Assistant. This position provides high-level administrative support to ministries. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. This position requires hospitality and remarkable attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a high level of integrity, be able to handle multiple and confidential diverse tasks, and work independently. This position also requires great interpersonal skills for interaction with our congregation, suppliers, and other staff members.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Crossroads attendance & participation for a minimum of one year (preferred).
- Volunteer church experience for a minimum of two years (5 years preferred).
- Basic accounting experience or general knowledge of accounting practices (preferred).
- Proficiency with computer skills and preferred experience with programs such as: Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel,) Email, Planning Center, Basecamp, Google docs, MailChimp.
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format.
- Superb communications skills are required: you must be confident, able to listen to needs, and suggest ideas and solutions.
- Develop, recruit, train and nurture a dedicated volunteer base.
- Keep inventory and order supplies related to the ministry’s needs.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Task and detail-oriented (high quality, accurate and efficient).
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, researching and entering data.
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material.
- Exercise initiative in problem solving and demonstrate ability to maintain composure and work effectively in demanding situations.
- Must have excellent organizational skills; with a focus driven heart.
- Must be able to move at a fast pace with tasks and stay organized.
- Pray for the ministry and God’s work throughout it!
Part-time positions (employees working more than 20 hours per week but less than 30 hours) at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for life insurance, paid time off (PTO) (following 60 days), nine paid holidays per year and immediate participation in the 403b plan, which includes a generous 4% employer match.
FLSA & Employment Status
Hourly, Non-Exempt, Part-time at 20 to 25 hours per week.
We are seeking a full-time General Laborer. The successful candidate will be assisting with maintaining the grounds and assisting the custodial and maintenance team at our Crossroads Vancouver campus. The successful candidate will perform ongoing landscaping tasks, as well as routine maintenance and custodial care of our campus. We are seeking an individual who has a heart for Jesus, takes pride in their work, works well in a team environment and has a passion for working at Crossroads.
- Crossroads attendance and participation for one year (preferred)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Ability to operate lawn maintenance equipment and other relevant tools
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and irrigation systems (preferred)
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 to 50 pounds regularly and be able to have complete mobility in all grounds activities including climbing a ladder.
- All Crossroads employees require regular, in-person attendance of our weekly church service
Full-time positions at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off (PTO) (following 60 days), 9 paid holidays per year and immediate participation in the 403b plan, which includes a generous 4% employer match.
FLSA & Employment Status
Hourly non-exempt, Full-Time
Thursday – Sunday (8 to 10 hours)
Monday – Wednesday (OFF)
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply or submit your resume to HR@crossroadschurch.net.