About The Company
At Crossroads Community Church, we are a family of faith, fully engaged, transforming our community and our world. If there is one thing we know, it’s that Jesus is REAL and He really loves us.
We are seeking a full-time Groundskeeper. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the grounds of our 20 acre property at our Crossroads Vancouver campus. This candidate will perform ongoing landscaping tasks, as well as routine maintenance of all landscaping equipment. The groundskeeper will use a variety of hand tools and gas powered tools to mow and maintain the grass, rake leaves, trim bushes and trees, plant flowers, remove dead plants, water and fertilize vegetation, remove snow, and get the grounds ready for each of the seasonal changes. We are seeking an individual who has a heart for Jesus, takes pride in their work; works well in a team environment and has a passion for working at Crossroads.
- Crossroads attendance and participation for one year (preferred)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Ability to operate lawn maintenance equipment and other relevant tools
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and irrigation systems (preferred)
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 to 50 pounds regularly and be able to have complete mobility in all grounds activities including climbing a ladder.
- All Crossroads employees require regular, in person attendance of our weekly church service
Full-time positions at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off (PTO) (following 60 days), 9 paid holidays per year and immediate participation in the 403b plan, which includes a generous 4% employer match.
FLSA & Employment Status
Hourly non-exempt, Full-Time
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4pm
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply or submit your resume to HR@crossroadschurch.net.