At Crossroads Community Church, we are a family of faith, fully engaged, transforming our community and our world.
Founded in 1975, Crossroads Community Church began with 350+ people and quickly became a pioneer megachurch in Washington state. Located in beautiful Vancouver, Washington, just north of Portland, Oregon, this picturesque town served as the perfect place for God to demonstrate His heart for the lost and the hurting.
Now over 40 years later, Crossroads is running full speed on all cylinders, exploding in every way imaginable. Already one of the largest churches in the Pacific Northwest, Crossroads is impacting our community and our world even as it continues to grow in the key areas that measure church health, including attendance, new believers, baptism, groups, volunteering, and giving.
Video Editor / Producer
This is a unique opportunity for the right person who wants to work with an exciting, forward-moving local church ministry with a nationally televised TV show and thousands of monthly Facebook video views.
Our Church produces a significant amount of faith-based media, and we are seeking an editor/motion designer with a minimum of five years of experience in production and post-production, who can thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
The following is a list of qualifications we’re looking for in applicants:
- Advanced experience with Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Compressor
- Experience with Cinema 4D a plus, but not required
- Strong editing and motion graphic skills (the qualified applicant needs to be able to tell a story with their work)
- Strong graphic design skills (we’re looking for someone who can flex their design skills inside After Effects as well as Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ability to edit both long-form (half-hour programs, documentaries) and short-form (promos, sizzle reels)
- Personality/Work Ethic: works well in a team environment, deadline-oriented, honest, creative, dependable, takes pride in their work, sense of humor, takes direction, sees potential problems in the creative process and helps create solutions
- Experience in a faith-based environment a plus
Qualified applicants must provide a resume and a link to your demo reel. Demo reel should showcase motion design and editing skills, and either a description of Producing/Camera work that is theirs within the demo, or a separate reel for production work. If 100% of the work on the demo reel is not exclusively theirs, a clear description of their work must accompany the reel.
Our Church offers an opportunity to work in a Christ-centered environment where you can thrive professionally and spiritually as part of a team committed to tell the world that Jesus is real. This position requires you to be in the Portland/Vancouver area or that you are willing to relocate to the Pacific Northwest.
All employees are required to attend regularly Sunday worship services. Full-time positions at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for Paid Time Off (PTO), participation in the 403(b) plan including a generous 4% employer match, medical/dental/life benefits after probation period.
SIMPLY RESPONDING TO JESUS
Finance & Accounting Manager
Crossroads Community Church is seeking a full-time, 40 hrs. per week Finance and Accounting Manager. This individual will oversee and manage all aspects of finance and accounting, including monthly close process, year-end review coordination, and budgeting and cash forecasting. Seeking an individual who has a heart for Jesus, takes pride in their work, works well in a team environment and has a passion for working at Crossroads.