About The Company
At Crossroads Community Church, we are a family of faith, fully engaged, transforming our community and our world. If there is one thing we know, it’s that Jesus is REAL and He really loves us.
We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall appearance, cleanliness, maintenance and the security of the facilities and grounds at the Crossroads Community Church Vancouver campus. We are seeking an individual who has a heart for Jesus, takes pride in their work, works well in a team environment and has a passion for working at Crossroads.
- Crossroads attendance and participation for one year (preferred)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Knowledge of methods, practices, tools, and materials used in general maintenance and repairs of buildings, facilities, and equipment
- Can perform repairs, including, but not limited to masonry, electrical systems and plumbing systems
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools and equipment such as saws, drills, air compressors, paint sprayers, sewer augers gauges and various carpentry and landscaping tools, required for carpentry, plumbing, mechanical and building maintenance repair duties
- Knowledge of basic HVAC and mechanical functions of a large non-residential building
- Great organizational and planning skills and the ability to work well with other employees, volunteers and vendors
- Must be available and on call 24-hours, seven-days a week for emergencies
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 to 50 pounds regularly and be able to have complete mobility in the building and ground activities.
- All Crossroads employees require regular, in person attendance of our weekly service
Benefits & Wages
Full-time positions at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off (PTO) (following 60 days) and immediate participation in the 403b plan, which includes a generous 4% employer match.
FLSA & Employment Status
Hourly non-exempt, Full-Time
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4pm
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply or submit your resume to HR@crossroadschurch.net