1. What? How? Why?
- Scripture Reference: Ephesians 6:10-13
- Leader Notes
- Question for Reflection: What does your armor look like? What are some strategies you use to defend yourself that were once successful and are now no longer effective?
2. Truth in Love
- Scripture Reference: Ephesians 6:14-15
- Question for Reflection: When you think about your most prized positions, how often do you include things like truth or the breastplate of righteousness? What is one newly revealed truth about God you uncovered while studying this passage? How can you be more intentional about guarding your heart? What is one way you can bring the gospel with you this week?
3. A Great Defense is the Best Offense
- Scripture Reference: Ephesians 6:16-17
- Question for reflection: How would you describe your devotional life in 5 words or less? What is one thing you can do in order to prioritize the word of God in your life?
4. We’re Half Way There… Livin on a Prayer
- Scripture Reference: Ephesians 6:18-20
- Question for Reflection
Optional Follow-up Questions:
- What makes you say that?
- How do you feel about that?
- How would you explain your answer to a non-Christian friend or neighbor?
- Why did God design it to work that way? Why not just do (whatever else) instead?
- What would you say to someone who disagrees with that?
- Why do we really have to do it like that? Why can’t we just go (some other route) instead?