We are seeking a full-time Pastor of Young Adults and LoveNOW Local, the social compassion and outreach arm of Crossroads Community Church. This position will oversee the local community component of LoveNOW, as well as direct the growing young adults community of Crossroads, including weekly worship, teaching and on-campus small groups. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, self-driven and have a passion for the work of these ministries. This position requires great interpersonal skills for interaction in diverse environments with business and community leaders, our congregation, other staff members and young adults at Crossroads. As a Pastor at Crossroads Community Church, this candidate will also perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, and other Pastoral duties as needed. Our objective is to engage the body of Christ in God’s Great Commission by making disciples and reaching people locally, nationally and globally with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Crossroads attendance & participation for a minimum of one year (preferred).
- 2-5 years (preferred) of ministry-related experience as a Pastor or leader.
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format.
- Superb communication skills are required: you must be confident, able to listen to needs, suggest ideas and solutions, and maintain professionalism in high-level meetings.
- Ability to develop, recruit, train and nurture a dedicated volunteer base.
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material.
- Must exercise initiative in problem-solving and demonstrate ability to maintain composure and work effectively in demanding situations.
- Must be proficient with computer skills and preferred experience with programs such as: Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel), Google Suite (e.g. Gmail, Google Docs), Planning Center Online, Basecamp, MailChimp, and SmartSheets.
- Must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to build teams, lead staff and volunteers and grow partnerships with local business and community leaders.
- All Crossroads employees require regular, in person, attendance of our weekly service.
- Must be committed to prayer for the ministry and God’s work throughout it.
Benefits & Wages
Full-time positions at Crossroads Community Church are eligible for medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off (PTO) (following 60 days), nine paid holidays per year and immediate participation in the 403b plan, which includes a generous 4% employer match.
FLSA & Employment Status
Salary Exempt, Full-Time
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply or submit your resume to HR@crossroadschurch.net.