Here at Crossroads, we believe in the power of prayer. We are committed to the practice of prayer both individually and corporately. As a result, we see the hand of God moving in our lives, and in the lives of those around us.
Currently, we have opportunities for corporate prayer that are both open to anyone who would want to attend.
- Our pre-service prayer happens every Sunday at 8:15 am. We pray for our Sunday services and all the ministries happening on campus, as well as those who will be joining us for church.
- Our prayer gathering happens on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 12pm - 1pm. This is a guided time of prayer with worship and prompted moments of group prayer.
We know that it’s not always easy to open up and share what’s going on in your life. But life gets messy, and no matter who we are, we need people to come alongside and support us in prayer. If you need prayer for a specific need, let us know and your request will go to a committed team of prayer partners who regularly meet and lift people up to God in prayer.
Please don’t include advertising, vulgarity, political agendas, slander, personal information such as phone numbers or addresses, or personal accusations.
We pray over many requests each day so please keep it an appropriate length so we can give each request equal attention.
If you would like to speak with a chaplain, please call 360-256-9711 and ask for a chaplain.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
If you are considering taking your life, please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline).
The three need Christ and to
become His followers. Pray
also spiritual encouragement
for Gina. Thank you
Weekly Memory Verse
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pray for the Country of:
• Pray for the Malay people, one of the world’s largest unreached people groups, will hear the gospel both at home and abroad.
• Pray that God will continue to bless Malaysia with strong and steady growth of the national economy so that all citizens will be blessed. Pray for the equitable sharing of the wealth of this nation among all races.
• Pray that many believing professionals and countless university students studying abroad will return with a clear vision to build both the church and nation.
• Pray that leaders, local churches and whole denominations learn to live in unity, through forgiveness and reconciliation.