WEEK OF NOVEMBER 26 PRAYER GUIDE
What a JOY it is to join with our church family to pray around the clock. Thank you for simply responding to Jesus and joining with other members of our church family to pray 24/7! We believe that God will not only hear our prayers but we will see significant shifts in our community and our world because of our intention to set time aside and pray.
PREPARING YOUR HEART (5 MINUTES)
Take some time to be still before the Lord. Quiet your heart before the Lord and get your mind ready to pray. Also use this time to welcome God and His presence. Invite Him into your time of prayer. Some practical ideas are to sit in silence or take deep breaths. You can also say something like:
“Holy Spirit, I invite You to this time of prayer.”
“Lord, I’m here for You. Speak, I am listening.”
WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING (5 MINUTES)
Use these five minutes to think of the many things that have been good from the day. Then begin to thank God for those things. You can also use a gratitude journal and write down things you’re grateful for. Begin to worship Jesus for who He is and all that He has done for you.
CONFESSION (5 MINUTES)
Take this time to reflect on the last 24 hours. Did anything happen that directly impacted you? Are there any areas of your life that have been dishonoring to God in thoughts, actions, or words? Bring those to God, confess to Him and ask him to restore the areas that are broken or don’t reflect His character. Receive His vast love, forgiveness, and grace towards you.
ASK (15 MINUTES)
Who or what is on your heart today? Spend a few moments talking to God about anything personal in your heart that you’d like to share with Him before you move on to the next section.
In alignment with our “Year of Becoming” vision, this month we are continuing to focus on the theme of “Becoming Generous.”
- Go through the Crossroads Prayer Wall Requests and pray for the needs within our family of faith. Be sure to click the “Pray” button letting us know that you prayed for the listed need.
- Begin to pray for the upcoming Christmas season.
- Pray that the Lord would soften hearts and open our understanding to the true meaning of Christmas.
- Pray that God would continue to pour His Spirit out upon our church.
- Pray that we would stay step in step with His Spirit as we reach our local community.
- Pray for the lost in the community, that they would find Jesus.
- Pray for a spiritual awakening in the Pacific Northwest; that salvations, revival, restoration, and healing would take place.
- Pray that the Church in America would boldly step into the invitation to be the salt and light that is needed in our nation.
- Ask the Lord to raise up steadfast pastors and ministry leaders, and give our nation strong church leaders who speak truth and show grace.
- Ask the Lord to use our churches mightily to bring people to repentance and into the saving faith in Jesus.
- Ask the Lord to give us renewed love for our neighbors and to help us faithfully live for Him amidst an ever-changing culture.
- Pray for courage for Bahraini believers to be lights in the darkness despite daily hostility.
- Pray for justice and support for foreign workers who endure abuse, harassment, poor pay, and long hours.
- Pray that God will raise up spiritual leaders among Arabian believers and establish a strong local church.
- Pray for the Malay people, one of the world’s largest unreached people groups, that they will hear the Gospel both at home and abroad.
- Pray that God will continue to bless Malaysia with strong and steady growth of the national economy so that all citizens will be blessed. Pray for the equitable sharing of the wealth of this nation among all races.
- Pray that many believing professionals and countless university students studying abroad will return with a clear vision to build both the church and nation.
- Pray that leaders, local churches and whole denominations learn to live in unity, through forgiveness and reconciliation.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. ~ Psalms 119:105
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. ~ Galatians 5:22-23
FINISH BY THANKING THE LORD FOR MEETING YOUR REQUESTS. MEDITATE ON WHAT HE MAY WANT YOU TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR TIME OF PRAYER.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by rockmedia