Here at Crossroads, we believe in the power of prayer. We are committed to the practice of prayer both individually and corporately. As a result, we see the hand of God moving in our lives, and in the lives of those around us.
Currently, we have opportunities for corporate prayer that are both open to anyone who would want to attend.
- Our pre-service prayer happens every Sunday at 8:15 am. We pray for our Sunday services and all the ministries happening on campus, as well as those who will be joining us for church.
- Prayer360 is an opportunity for our church family to join together in around-the-clock prayer. You can sign up for a 30-minute time slot and follow our prayer guide as you pray each day. Click HERE to get started.
- Exploring the Gifts • Midweek is an opportunity to step into the gifts of the Spirit together as a family of faith. We meet at 6 pm in the sanctuary, and we finish in time for everyone to attend the Wednesday night group of their choice. All are welcome!
We know that it’s not always easy to open up and share what’s going on in your life. But life gets messy, and no matter who we are, we need people to come alongside and support us in prayer. If you need prayer for a specific need, let us know and your request will go to a committed team of prayer partners who regularly meet and lift people up to God in prayer.
Please don’t include advertising, vulgarity, political agendas, slander, personal information such as phone numbers or addresses, or personal accusations.
We pray over many requests each day so please keep it an appropriate length so we can give each request equal attention.
If you would like to speak with a chaplain, please call 360-256-9711 and ask for a chaplain.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
If you are considering taking your life, please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline).
Weekly Memory Verse
Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Pray for the Country of:
- Pray for God to redeem this situation by drawing many people to Himself. May Ukrainians discover that Jesus is the only true source of peace, safety, comfort, truth, and freedom.
- Pray not only for protection of lives, but also for church buildings that were built so sacrificially for years. May these churches be a beacon of light for those who do not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior!
- For many believers to stay strong, continue trusting the Lord, and to not give in to panic, fear, and desperation.