Here at Crossroads, we believe in the power of prayer. We are committed to the practice of prayer both individually and corporately. As a result, we see the hand of God moving in our lives, and in the lives of those around us.
Currently, we have opportunities for corporate prayer that are both open to anyone who would want to attend.
- Our pre-service prayer happens every Sunday at 8:15 am. We pray for our Sunday services and all the ministries happening on campus, as well as those who will be joining us for church.
- Prayer360 is an opportunity for our church family to join together in around-the-clock prayer. You can sign up for a 30-minute time slot and follow our prayer guide as you pray each day. Click HERE to get started.
- Exploring the Gifts • Midweek is an opportunity to step into the gifts of the Spirit together as a family of faith. We meet at 6 pm in the sanctuary, and we finish in time for everyone to attend the Wednesday night group of their choice. All are welcome!
We know that it’s not always easy to open up and share what’s going on in your life. But life gets messy, and no matter who we are, we need people to come alongside and support us in prayer. If you need prayer for a specific need, let us know and your request will go to a committed team of prayer partners who regularly meet and lift people up to God in prayer.
Please don’t include advertising, vulgarity, political agendas, slander, personal information such as phone numbers or addresses, or personal accusations.
We pray over many requests each day so please keep it an appropriate length so we can give each request equal attention.
If you would like to speak with a chaplain, please call 360-256-9711 and ask for a chaplain.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
If you are considering taking your life, please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline).
 more states pass Social Work Licensure Compact laws (multi-state license like nurses and doctors).
 I'll be able to balance a biblical and theological master's degree schoolwork with studying for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) licensing exam without overexerting/burnout,
Weekly Memory Verse
2 Timothy 4:2a
Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season.
Pray for the Country of:
• Pray for God’s protection for the Yemeni people and for His peace to be established in their land.
• Pray for the millions of Yemenis who are on the brink of famine. Pray for an end to widespread malnutrition that has claimed the lives of tens of thousands of young children.
• For the few believers in Yemen to be encouraged in their faith and be a witness and example in their families and communities so that many would know Jesus.